You can integrate FYI with market leading provider NowInfinity to automatically import the information from this third party provider for your clients. Information is imported from NowInfinity overnight and automatically filed against the relevant client as a document in FYI.
The ASIC annual statements display in the Client - Corporate Affairs tab. This provides a summary of the ASIC annual statements. This shows the current information from the ASIC register concerning the company such as name of officeholders, registered address, share structure etc and the status of the statements (for example, if the annual review fee has been paid).
- Annual company statements are imported as PDFs from NowInfinity.
- ASIC documents are received as a Web Link to the document in NowInfinity, not the full documents as PDF.
- When signed copies of documents are imported from NowInfinity, the workflow Status of the document in FYI is set to "Client Signed".
Refer to Client Corporate Affairs.
For details of the reports that can be imported from NowInfinity, and details of how to set up the Automation process to import, refer to Import from NowInfinity.
Connecting your NowInfinity account to FYI
To import from NowInfinity, you first need to connect your NowInfinity account to FYI.
Note: This is a one-off step and can only be done by an FYI administrator.
- From FYI, click the Automation menu option.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- Click the cog icon next to NowInfinity to open the connection settings.
- Enter your practice's NowInfinity User Name and Password and click Connect.
When NowInfinity is connected, this shows as follows. This also displays the date and time of the Last Sync with NowInfinity.