An FYI administrator can check back in a document that is locked for editing so that another user can open and edit it. This can be used, for example, if the user who has a document locked for editing is out of the office. Refer to Administrator Check in of Locked Documents.
Articles in this section
- Files do not open in the expected Desktop App when using Firefox
- Why does a word document have a Draft icon when it is created using a Stationery?
- Missing columns from your "All" Document View
- How do I import documents in .zipped file (.zip) files?
- Can I save new versions of a document (eg, so I can revert to or review a previous version if necessary)?
- Can I retrieve files saved in FYI from within the MS Office program, or do I have to find them in FYI and then open them to launch Office to edit?
- Is there any ability to share documents with clients in a secure manner?
- How can I stop the message "Open Office (desktop)" displaying?
- Can administrators check back in files checked out to other users?