FYI picks up Client's Contact Name/Salutation/Entity ultimately from Xero Practice Manager.
You can add this from the Primary Contact.
- Open the client's name in Xero Practice Manager.
- Under Details Tab, click the + Add Contact link on the right panel and Add the Client's name
- Click + Add Salutation and Addressee.
- Enter the Addressee's name and click Save.
- Manually sync Xero Practice Manager Clients and FYI. Refer to Synchronising Clients, Staff, Jobs, Time, Tax Returns with Xero Practice Manager.
Another way to add it is through adding a Custom Field in Xero Practice Manager called "Salutation" and then use the word merge field layout for custom fields. Refer to Creating Stationery and Templates for Word with Merge Fields