For practices integrated with Xero Practice Manager, to verify that FYI’s automatic synchronisation process with Xero Practice Manager has been completed correctly, you can take the following steps:
- Step 1 - Verify your Clients
- Step 2 - Verify your Team
- Step 3 - Verify your Xero Practice Manager Jobs
Step 1 - Verify your Clients
Navigate to Clients and search for an active Client. Open the client and, in the tab check that their name, address, email and phone details appear correctly.
If relevant, from within a client of your choosing you can also check that their Client Group appears in the drop-down menu. Alternatively, simply type the name of a client or group into the FYI search bar and select the applicable entity from there.
Step 2 - Verify your Team
Navigate to Settings in the top right-hand corner and select Practice Settings - General.
Here you can check that all Team Members recorded in Xero Practice Manager appear correctly in FYI.
The Users list displays as follows.
Step 3 - Verify your Xero Practice Manager Jobs
If you are on your 30-Day Free Trial or have signed up for our Pro plan you will also have access to Xero Practice Manager jobs.
Navigate to Jobs and search for an active job to check the client, group, dates, budget and assigned individuals appear correctly.
If your clients, staff or jobs do not initially populate in FYI:
- Log in as an FYI Admin and go to Automations.
- Display the Apps tab.
- Click the cog icon next to Xero Practice Manager.
- Click Sync to display the XPM integration pop-up.
- Click Sync on each of the four options in turn to force a sync between FYI and Xero Practice Manager.