FYI - My Edits Folder
If your OneDrive FYI - My Edits folder is deleted:
- Log out of FYI in the browser.
- Log back in again.
This should recreate the FYI - My Edits folder.
If your OneDrive FYI - My Edits folder has been moved:
In your Status page (refer to Status in Individual Settings and Status) next to the FYI - My Edits entry, you will see the following message
"Directory recorded does not match the account you are logged in with"
This indicates that your FYI - My Edits folder has been moved from the first level of your OneDrive or it may have been moved to a sub-folder within your OneDrive directory.
- Identify where your FYI - My Edits folder has been moved to using Windows Explore and searching for "FYI - My Edits".
- Delete the FYI - My Edits folder.
- Delete any manually created FYI - My Edits folders.
- Go to your My Settings - Status page (refer to Status in Individual Settings and Status).
- Click the Fix Me button next to the FYI - My Edits entry in your Status page.
FYI - Processed Folder
The FYI - Processed folder only appears once a document has been imported via your OneDrive FYI - My Imports folder. Refer to Using OneDrive FYI - My Imports to Automatically Import to your In Tray.
The FYI - Processed folder would commonly be under your OneDrive - FYI Docs and is automatically generated by FYI. If the importing from FYI - Imports is not working, check that FYI - Processed folder exists, and if not create it manually.