Utilising stationery and templates in FYI can be a powerful tool for your practice.
Watch to learn:
- How to create new stationery and templates from scratch
- How to leverage merge fields to auto-populate documents
- How to create new client documents utilising your stationery and templates
- How to update existing stationery and templates
- How to assign documents to partners and insert signatures into documents
During this webinar, we provided a few resources to help you set up your practice's stationery and templates - please find them below!
Including handy tips and links to help articles related to key topics covered in the webinar.
View the slides here
A complete list of the merge fields you can use in your stationery and templates. Most source data originates in XPM (client and user data) with some additional merge fields using data from FYI.
Access the list here
Best Practice Templates
Use these examples to help set up stationery and templates for your own practice.
Download a sample letterhead here
Download an Overdue ATO Payment Notice here
Please reach out to our support team if you have any questions about optimising your stationery and templates in FYI.