The following table indicates the data we can extract from your legacy system and migrate across to FYI.
Please be aware of the following:
- Emails: Emails migrated to FYI (from all systems) will maintain any attachments within the email itself. These attachments can be accessed from FYI by exporting the email, refer to Exporting Documents.
- Emails migrated from MYOB will show the paperclip icon next to any migrated emails that contain attachments.
- Hyperlinks: Hyperlinks to external documents may break on import to FYI if the original document no longer exists in the hyperlinked location.
- Workflow: The Workflow status will be migrated, not the document Owner or Approver.
- MYOB Intranet & MYOB Portal: Documents stored in either the MYOB intranet or MYOB portal will not be migrated to FYI. These can be uploaded manually, refer to this short video Uploading Documents to FYI (2 min).
- MYOB: FYI does not migrate category data on File Notes.
- Database systems 'Sent-on': FYI will not migrate sent-on or sent-by details to FYI.
- Database systems 'Modified By': FYI will attempt to match user email addresses from the legacy system to FYI on import. If there is no match "FYI Support" will be assigned as the last modified by.
- Database systems Versions: FYI will bring in only the latest version of each document, no prior versions. This excludes emails, all emails in a thread will be migrated.
Note: For anything else not specifically outlined above, FYI does not guarantee the data will be migrated.
Bespoke Data Extraction
If you require extraction of data that is not outlined above, we suggest engaging third party experts to assist.
In some cases (the minority) FYI may be able to assist with bespoke data extraction. Please note that where it is possible, it will incur an additional fee.
Please contact your FYI Client Success Manager to discuss this in more detail.