The following table indicates the data we can extract from your legacy system and migrate across to FYI.
Please be aware of the following:
- Emails: Emails migrated to FYI (from all systems) will maintain any attachments within the email itself. These attachments can be accessed from FYI by exporting the email, refer to Exporting Documents.
- Emails migrated from MYOB will show the paperclip icon next to any migrated emails that contain attachments.
- Hyperlinks: Hyperlinks to external documents may break on import to FYI if the original document no longer exists in the hyperlinked location.
- Workflow: The Workflow status will be migrated, not the document Owner or Approver.
- MYOB Portal: Documents stored in the MYOB portal will not be migrated to FYI. These can be uploaded manually, refer to this short video Uploading Documents to FYI (2 min).
- MYOB: FYI does not bring across category data on File Notes.
- Database systems 'Modified By': FYI will attempt to match user email addresses from MYOB to FYI on import. If there is no match "FYI Support" will be assigned as the last modified by.
- Database systems Versions: FYI will bring in only the latest version of each document, no prior versions. This excludes emails, all emails in a thread will be migrated.
Bespoke Data Extraction
Extraction of additional data is sometimes possible with help from our development team.
If you have specific data that you need to be transferred into FYI (beyond what is outlined above), please contact FYI Support or your Client Success Manager. They will be able to arrange a more in-depth discussion.
Please note that where it is possible, bespoke extraction of additional data for import into FYI will incur an additional fee.