- Access is no longer available to the Add Job function.
- Changed layout to Clients - Tax tab. Refer to Displaying the Auto-Filed Tax Returns.
- On Clients - Jobs tab, the Client column is displayed when only Client Group is selected.
- In Document lists, multiple Cabinets can be selected. Refer to Searching in Lists.
On the Clients - Tax tab, the Simulate Agree and Simulate Variance buttons can be used to run the "Tax Assessments (Agreed) Autofile" and "Tax Assessments (Variance) Autofile" processes. Refer to Tax Assessments (Agreed) AutoFile and Tax Assessment (Variance) AutoFile.
- Added the ability to enter Tags for documents. Refer to Tags and Keywords.
To use Tags or Keywords, these must be enabled for the Cabinet. Refer to Managing Cabinets.
Any Tags that are entered for a document are saved. They display in the filing details in the Tags drop-down for any other document (for which the Cabinet has Tags enabled) so any user can use it again on any other document and in any other Cabinet that has Tags enabled.
- In the Dashboard - Notifications, you can now click the link in a Notification tab to open the drawer of the relevant document. Refer to The FYI Dashboard.