I am displaying the default view "All" in a Documents List, but I am not seeing all documents.
There could be one of several reasons for this issue:
- The view has been saved with Filters applied
- The user does not have access to all clients
The view has been saved with Filters applied
FYI Admins and users who belong to a User Group that has Permissions to Views enabled can customise the default "All" view in document views.
If this view has been saved accidentally with a filter or search applied, this results in not all documents showing when the All view is selected.
To resolve the issue, an FYI Admin, or a user who belongs to a User Group that has Permissions to Views enabled, needs to re-configure the "All" view in Documents lists and save this over the top of the existing view.
- The customisation of the "All" view should be done from the practice-wide context by first displaying Documents in the top navigation to avoid including a client filter by mistake.
- In order to update the "All" view, ensure the document list is first open to the "All" view.
- For your users to access the updated default view, they will need to reload their browsers. Refer to Additions and changes made to FYI settings, practice settings, views, templates are missing or not showing.
For instructions on how to customise views, please refer to the following article Saving Changes to the View Layout, Modifying and Deleting Views.
The user does not have access to all clients
FYI offers a Client Security feature, allowing for the restriction of access to some client files from all users. Only FYI Admins, and users who have been given access to the client, will see information about the document.