- As there can be a delay of up to 10 minutes before files are imported from your FYI - My Imports folder, a Sync My Import button has been added to your In Tray so that, if needed, you can manually sync files immediately from your FYI - My Imports folder to your In Tray. Refer to Using OneDrive FYI - My Imports to Automatically Import to your In Tray.
- Email contents, Hide Threads and Mine are now displayed as buttons instead of On/Off switches. When any of these is enabled, the button displays as white with a green outline.
When these are not enabled, they display with a grey background. Refer to
- Advanced Search link has been removed from the Jobs lists. The Hide inactive jobs, Unhide inactive jobs and Primary Only are now buttons instead of switches and included at the top of the list. When these buttons are enabled, the button displays as white with a green outline. When they are not enabled, they display with a grey background.
You can mark specific documents that you personally want to be able to access easily. This allows you to "pin" documents and is done by marking documents as Starred. This will mark the document(s) only for you, not for any other user. You can then display Starred documents from your Dashboard - My Starred or from a document list by clicking the Starred button in the list. Refer to Marking and Displaying Starred Documents.
- When using Adobe Sign, you can enter a Message that will be included when the client receives the request for signature.
- As well as the Sample Processes that are shipped with FYI, you can set up Custom Processes specifically for the needs of your practice. Your practice may have many internal processes that are done repetitively across their client base and you can set up Custom Processes for these to automate these. This could be processes covering HR, compliance, administration and marketing, or if you have clients that you do services for your clients on a regular frequency, such as monthly or quarterly bookkeeping. Refer to Custom Processes.
- When sending a document for signing with Adobe Sign, you can enter one or more additional email addresses to send the request for signature to. Refer to Digital Signatures (using DocuSign or Adobe Sign).
- The Sync My Import button in the In Tray has been renamed as FYI - My Imports. This can be used to manually sync files immediately from your FYI - My Imports folder to your In Tray. Refer to Using OneDrive FYI - My Imports to Automatically Import to your In Tray.
- Added Partner's Email as a merge Field for Templates and Stationery to retrieve the email of the partner responsible for the client. Refer to Creating Stationery and Templates with Merge Fields and Creating Email Templates and including Merge Fields.
- An optional Start Date has been added to Tasks. This can be displayed in Tasks lists by including it as a column.
- When removing a Cabinet or a Category, before deleting, a message is displayed if the Cabinet/Category is assigned to users and/or clients.
- Added customisable columns to the In Tray. Refer to Adding/Removing/Moving Columns in a List.