Background: FYI Add-ins can have issues working through Remote Desktop servers with older licences of Microsoft.
Please try the following:
- Check if you are running a Volume Licence of 32 bit Outlook. You can find the version by going to File>Office Account, check on the right under "About Outlook".
- If you are running 32 bit, we recommend upgrading to 64 bit as other members of the Microsoft Add-in community have reported issues solved by the upgrade.
- Next try running https://office.fyidocs.com from IE11 and see if this site loads. If not, then try adding https://office.fyidocs.com as a Trusted Site.
- Then within IE11 clear local storage, select cache and browser history and re-run.
- Ensure Enhanced Security Configuration is turned off (ESC) for administrator and users.
- Ensure you are running the latest version of the FYI Outlook / Office Addin which can be updated by pressing Ctrl + F5 after selecting the Drawer.
- If the error message relates to "This app could not be started. Close this dialog to ignore the problem or click "Restart" to try again. Please make sure that you have the latest Office updates installed.
- For more troubleshooting of Add-ins please refer to this Microsoft help article: