During your 30-day free trial period you will see the yellow Onboard Now button at the top of the FYI screen.
Clicking Onboard Now gives you access to the Onboarding Workspace where you can start setting up FYI for your practice. Complete each step shown here to schedule a Discovery meeting with your Client Success Team, configure FYI for your practice, and access training material. In the near future, you will also be guided through the migration of your historical documents into FYI.
Open each section in the Onboarding Workspace in turn. The Onboard Now button will change to Onboarding and displays the number of steps you have marked as Complete (for example, Onboarding 1 of 7, Onboarding 2 of 7).
This shows how you are progressing as you complete each of the steps. Some steps can only be accessed once you have completed the preceding step(s).
Access useful content to introduce new users to FYI and learn about our onboarding process.
To complete this step, click the Complete button. It will display a tick in the Onboarding Workspace.
A Discovery meeting is the first step in developing an onboarding plan for your practice. This allows us to learn about your practice and recommend an onboarding strategy to suit your unique requirements.
Simply answer the questions below and book a meeting with our Client Success team at a time that suits you.
- Where are your documents are currently stored? Use the drop down menu to advise which document management system currently holds the majority of your documents. If you have more than one system, simply select the primary system (i.e. the one holding your client data).
- How much data do you want to migrate? This is an approximation of the data stored in the system(s) you wish to migrate into FYI. Try to confirm your data size as best you can before answering.
- Desired Go Live date. This is the date you would like your document migration to be completed. This simply gives us a time-frame to work towards and it is not a problem if your actual Go Live date changes.
Click Book Meeting and select a date and time that is convenient for you.
When you click Complete this triggers FYI to move you from "Trialing" to "Onboarding".
Your answers will be sent to the FYI Client Success Team to help us plan your Discovery meeting and recommend the approach to onboarding and data migration that best suits your practice.
Account Set Up
Enter your billing details to set up your FYI account. This is a mandatory step before any data can be migrated onto the FYI platform.
For more information, refer to Adding Your Billing Details for the First Time
To complete the Billing step, click the Complete button.
This is where you can:
- Download and install the FYI Migrate app to set up access to your data and import documents into FYI. Refer to Document Migration.
- The next steps will be handled by your FYI Client Success Manager. Refer to The Onboarding Process.
Configuring FYI for your Practice
This section provides links to settings and instructions to help you start configuring FYI for your practice.
A green tick shows against the options as you go through them. To complete the Final Setup step, click the Complete button at the bottom of the section.
The Training section provides links to key training content.
A green tick shows against the options as you go through them. To complete the Training step, click the Complete button.