Most intermittent issues in FYI can be resolved by clearing the browser cache/history.
However, FYI require the "Hosted app data" cache to be cleared as well. This is common for web applications, that is software applications that are being hosted on the web.
The following steps show how to clear your Browser cache/history and the "Hosted app data" cache from Google Chrome.
Open Google Chrome and first make sure that you are using the latest version of Google Chrome. Refer to this article from Google Chrome for help - Update Google Chrome.
- Log out of FYI.
- Display the Chrome Settings from the More icon in the top right-hand corner, or press Ctrl+Shift+Delete.
- Click the Advanced tab in the Settings.
- In the Time Range drop-down, select "All time".
- Ensure Browsing history is checkmarked.
- Ensure Download history is checkmarked.
- Scroll down and select the checkbox for Hosted app data.
- Click the Clear data button.
- After this is finished, restart Google Chrome and log back into FYI.