When you click Start Using FYI, your FYI Dashboard will open, and you are underway!
Here are a few default features you might like to explore immediately:
- Your Clients, Client Groups, Jobs and Team data are instantly imported from Xero Practice Manager and will be continuously synchronised in FYI.
- Navigate to Clients to view your Client list.
- Navigate to Settings in the top right hand corner and select Practice Settings > Admin to view your Team Members imported from XPM.
2. For each new user that logs in to FYI, any Client emails sent and received in the last 24 hours are instantly imported from Outlook and auto-filed in FYI.
3. Any newly issued tax returns created in Xero Tax will be automatically imported into FYI on a daily basis. You can access these documents from the Tax tab in the Clients workspace.
Before Getting Started
Before getting started with FYI, please make sure you complete the following steps:
1. Add the FYI Apps for Office and Outlook
This will enable auto-filing of your emails from Outlook and make the key features of FYI available in every Office 365 product that you have installed.
2. Configure your OneDrive for document automation
This will ensure every user can edit FYI Office documents from their desktop.
Here are some handy resources when first starting out:
1. Learn how to log-in, start navigating FYI, access the FYI Drawer from different locations and file to Cabinets and Categories.
Refer to Navigating FYI for the First Time
2. Five cool features to explore during your Trial
Refer to Mastering the Essentials
3. You can also access our growing library of masterclasses, training webinars and tutorials.
Refer to Learning Resources