- The default view in Documents has changed name from "Recent" to "All".
- The default view for each type of list (documents, jobs and tasks) now appears at the top of the view selector with a divider below to indicate this is the default view.
- When editing a document in an Office product (with either online or desktop Office) after clicking I am finished editing, a message displays Please close document to finish syncing with FYI as a reminder that you need to close the document in the Office product to sync and unlock the edited document.
- Practice Settings includes a new setting Task Job Category. This controls whether or not users can select Job Category when adding Tasks that are associated with a Client. When Task Job Security is enabled, a Job Category field is included when creating a task and Job Category can be included as a column in Task lists. Refer to Practice Settings
- For tasks that are created with a Client selected, in the Task Details Category has been renamed Job Category.
- Changing the client of a document automatically reallocate any linked tasks to the updated client.
- When creating an email as Draft in FYI, an attachment sent through either OneDrive or Email is now correctly attached.
- Emails created from an Automation Process and now correctly exported as .eml (not as .msg).
- When a user is directed to a document via a Doc Link, this opens the Clients - Documents with the relevant document selected and the drawer open. Refer to Tool Bar Functions.
- When copying a document with the Copy button, the copied document is automatically displayed as selected in the document list with the drawer open. Refer to Tool Bar Functions.
- The Notification of a completed task includes the name of the Assignee who completed the task. Refer to Task Notifications.
- The default cabinet "Financials & Tax" has been renamed to "Final Reports & Returns".
- In the Filter Drawer, if needed, a scroll bar displays in the list of Categories.
- When the Preview pane is displayed for a document or email, if you can click on a different document/email in the list this leaves the drawer with the Preview pane still open. This displays both the filing details and the contents in the Preview of the newly selected document/email. This is a useful way to look through the contents of documents/emails.
- When creating an email in FYI and sending it as a Draft in Outlook, for clarification that it is still draft, the sending message now says Sending to FYI - Drafts in Outlook instead of displaying just "Sending".
- When clicking the Client name link in Automation - History this now displays the Client Summary workspace for the relevant client.
- Does not allow Save as new version (in the Versions section of the drawer) if the document is locked.
- Connection where the ‘source’ type is ‘ATO Mate’ is now correct for the changes made by ATO Mate.
- When creating an email in FYI, the Name field now displays under the selection for Template.
- When creating and updating a Task, the Cabinet field (f enabled with Task Security for your practice) now displays under the Client field.
- When clicking I am finished editing, the drawer now closes automatically.
- Making a user inactive in Xero Practice Manager no longer makes the user inactive in FYI.
- When saving a view that has a sort order applied to a column, the sort indicator now displays in the relevant column heading.
When saving a view that has a filter applied for the Partner or Manager column, the filter indicator now displays in the relevant column heading.
- Opening a previous version of a document from the Version section in the drawer, now opens the correct version.
- When a single document is checkmarked in a list, this now displays the same functions in the tool bar as when a document is highlighted in the list. Refer to Selecting Documents in a List.
- Added an option to the Export button to Export with reference. This will append the FYI Reference Number to the exported file name. Export will not append the Reference Number. Refer to Exporting Documents.
- When replying to an email in FYI and adding an attachment, the document is now attached correctly and has the correct filing details.
- When adding a task to document, the list now displays the task indicator icon without having to refresh the list.
- The count of the number of documents the In Tray tab now shows only the number of threaded documents and does not include documents in the thread.
- AutoFile now excludes automatic replies for meeting invites sent from Outlook.
- Corrected error when saving a Job view.
- Corrected the formatting of the Font selector in Preview.
- Corrected error when closing the Task drawer from Preview.
- The Year merge field is now being populated correctly for Activity Statements from the Tax Returns Automation process.
- The Filter Drawer has been added as an alternative way to navigate in Documents lists and Clients - Documents. This lets you easily locate documents for a selected Cabinet and Category in a similar way to selecting folders in Windows Explorer. This can be used as an alternative to selecting filters from the column headings in a list. Refer to Filter Drawer.
- In the Documents list and Clients - Documents, if you apply a filter to the Cabinet or Category column, the View name in the View button is replaced and displays the filters you have selected. Refer to Filtering on Cabinet and Category in Sorting and Filtering.
- Change of style for the buttons at the top of lists for Email Content, Hide Threads, Mine and Starred.
- You can include Merge Fields in a Template for Excel to bring in content from Xero Practice Manager and from FYI. These are added by copying Merge Fields from the FYI Email Template function and pasting these into the Excel file. Refer to Creating Templates for Excel with Merge Fields.
- When changing the Task Subject in the drawer, you can now click the Tick icon to save the change, or click the X icon to not save the change.
- Corrected issue where the FYI Drawer in Outlook was blank after filing an email.
- Deleted Category no longer included if it has been saved as a filter in a view.
- When previewing a document attached to a Task, this now displays the Send button.
- Merge fields in an email template that is used in an Automation process now correctly populate the email created.
- Jobs and Tasks lists now shows the checkboxes on the left-hand side so there is no need to first click the Select button to show these.
- Correctly keeps the check in icon displayed (with the name of the person editing) when copying and editing a document.