The Drawer that displays in FYI is used to display details about a document, preview the document contents as well as to change filing details, add Comments and Task etc.
- Clicking on a document in a view selects that document and automatically displays the drawer.
- When one or more document is selected with the checkbox, the drawer does not automatically display.
Refer to Selecting Documents in a List.
To display the Drawer for a Single Document
Click the document in the list.
You can also checkmark a single document and click Bulk Update but there are only limited filing details you can change in this way.
Using Tool Bar Functions for Multiple Documents
You can use various functions for multiple documents.
Select one or more document in a view by clicking on the checkbox (on the left-hand side of the list).
When multiple documents are selected you can then use the following functions in the tool bar to action all the selected documents.
- Bulk Update to update the filing details (such as Client, Cabinet, Status, Owner, and the Workflow Status) for all selected documents.
- Read to open each document in it's own tab.
- Delete the selected documents.
- Delivery to set the Delivery Status.
- Export to export specific documents.
- Convert to covert a document to PDF
- Staple to staple together relevant documents.
Refer to Tool Bar and Right-Click Functions.
Note: The right-click pop-up tool bar menu can only be used for a single document.