The Tool Bar (and tool bar pop-up menu) and the Drawer in FYI provide a variety of familiar options used when working with documents, and more!
Use the Tool Bar or tool bar pop-up menu to Open, Copy, Delete, Send, Export or Bulk Update documents, or to create a Document Link. Refer to Tool Bar and Right-Click Functions.
Use the Drawer to;
- Preview a snapshot of the contents of a document before opening it.
- Check or change Filingdetails such as Cabinets and Categories.
- Add Comments and Tasks to a document
- View Activity on a document
- Open Previous versions of a document or Save a new version
Bulk Update allows you to change the Filing fields of multiple documents in one go.
For more information, refer to Document Automation Basics.
FYI allows you to edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents natively and exclusively using the richness of desktop applications.
Select Edit in any document list in FYI to work on a document.
FYI will automatically check to ensure no other team member is currently editing, and then seamlessly download the document to the FYI - My Edits folder in your OneDrive.
Select I am Finished Editing, and close the document for the updated document to be uploaded to FYI.