The FYI platform offers nine core features, each of which are continually enhanced and improved:
Auto-Create and Auto-File documents, assign tasks and more, without leaving the document you are working on in Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
Use practice stationery and templates with merge fields to improve quality and productivity.
For more information, refer to Document Automation
Assign authority to review and approve documents, auto-update the workflow status of documents and save time by applying digital signatures.
For more information, refer to Workflow
Search and Retrieval
FYI blends emails, documents and client interactions in a single client-centric database in the cloud, so you can access information in seconds.
File and retrieve jobs at a job level, and use views, sorting and filters to locate information, plus the full power of metadata and tags rather than folders.
For more information, refer to Search and Retrieval
Automatically capture and file client emails in Outlook, access email templates, assign tasks and more, without leaving the email you are working on.
For more information, refer to Email Management
Add tasks to an email, document, phone call or meeting. Assign tasks to a team member and monitor progress.
For more information, refer to Tasks
Track WIP using the Job Board, and add commentary to share with your team. Maintain XPM jobs by recording time from within FYI, synced back to XPM.
For more information, refer to Job Management.
Client Relationship Management
Record every client interaction, with a dedicated workspace for each client, instant access to recent interactions and the ability to record meetings, phone calls and file notes.
For more information, refer to Clients
Send documents to clients securely, collaborating with clients based on their preference by leveraging sophisticated cloud platforms built for the purpose of collaboration.
For more information, refer to Collaborate
Integrate with a growing number of industry-leading apps to deliver powerful process automations.
- FYI is deeply integrated with Office 365 to deliver email and document automation
- Synch your clients, client groups and jobs from Xero Practice Manager
- Automatically capture and file source documents from BGL, OneDrive, and in the near future, from Dropbox and Drive
- Import tax returns from Xero Tax daily, auto-filing a link in FYI
- Batch-create, import and auto-file consistently names sets of reports from your Client’s Xero Ledger with a single click
- Daily import tax assessments from the ATO, with automatic cross-check with Xero Tax, filing and generation of client email correspondence
- Create Custom Processes to automate any repetitive task across the practice. Design your own automations across client service, marketing, practice admin, HR and more.
For more information, refer to Process Automation.