The process for filing emails is almost the same regardless of whether you access Outlook via your browser (web Outlook) or via your desktop. Refer to the articles in the section Filing Emails from FYI.
When using web Outlook, the only difference is where you access the FYI Add-in from.
Filing Emails from Web Outlook, the online version of Outlook
- From your web Outlook, click to select the email you want to file.
- In the body of the email, on the right-hand side, click the More Actions option which shows as the ellipsis (...) icon.
- This displays a drop-down menu and the Add-in FYI for Outlook is usually located at the bottom of the list.
If the FYI Add-in is not included, click Get Add-ins and add the FYI Add-in.
- From the drop-down, click FYI for Outlook to display the FYI Drawer for the selected email.
- The filing sections show the Client, Cabinet and Categories that have been selected for the email and owner.