If you need to add or change your plan or change the billing details for FYI, use the following steps.
Note: This function can only be accessed by an FYI Admin.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice Settings from the drop-down menu, and then select Admin.
- Go to the Account tab.
- This displays the number of users, your monthly payment and your current plan. A list of your FYI Invoices is displayed. This shows the Status as "Paid" for paid invoices.
You can open an invoice by clicking on the relevant Invoice pdf icon.
- To display the Admin - Users, under Users, click Manage Users.
- To change your Payment method, under Payment click Update.
The Billing Details displays.
- Select the Payment method as "Credit Card" or "Direct Debit".
Note: Direct Debit is only available for the Australian region.
For Credit Card, enter the credit card number, expiry date and CVC and click Update.
For Direct Debit, enter the BSB and click Set up Direct Debit.
- To change your plan, under your Current Plan, click Change Plan.
Click the relevant Switch to ... button for the plan you want to change to.
If you decide not to continue beyond the trial, or using FYI, you can delete your account by clicking the Delete Account and a member of FYI will get in touch with you to facilitate the export of your data. Refer to Deleting your FYI Account.
If your previous card has declined, updating your details will charge any missing payments as well.
All plans are billed monthly and in advance. Your credit card will automatically be debited on the same day each month.
The FYI invoice will be sent to the email address of the user who activated the subscription. If you need to change who receives the invoice, or to change any details on the invoice such as your company name, please contact the FYI Support Team at email@example.com.