You can manage your plan directly within FYI, including changing your plan and updating the billing details.
- All plans are billed monthly in advance. Your credit card will automatically be debited on the same day each month.
- Should your monthly FYI subscription become overdue, a notification will display in your platform directing FYI admins to update billing details or contact support for the next steps.
- Only users marked as ‘Active’ in FYI will be included in your monthly billing calculation. To change the status of any of your users, refer to Completing your Initial Setup of FYI and Managing Users.
- Changes to the plan will affect the entire practice - you cannot upgrade/downgrade individual users.
To update your plan or billing details in FYI, please complete the following steps:
Note: This function can only be accessed by an FYI Admin.
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice Settings from the drop-down menu, and then select Admin.
- Go to the Account tab.
- This displays the number of users, your monthly payment and your current plan. A list of your FYI Invoices is displayed. This shows the Status as "Paid" for paid invoices.
You can open an invoice by clicking on the relevant Invoice pdf icon.
- To display the Admin - Users, under Users, click Manage Users.
- To change your Payment method, under Payment click Update.
The Billing Details displays.
- Select the Payment method as "Credit Card" or "Direct Debit".
Note: Direct Debit is only available for the Australian region.
For Credit Cards, enter the credit card number, expiry date and CVC and click Update.
For Direct Debit, enter the BSB and click Set up Direct Debit.
- To change your plan, under your Current Plan, click Change Plan.
Click the relevant Switch to ... button for the plan you want to change to.
If you decide not to continue beyond the trial, or using FYI, you can delete your account by clicking the Delete Account and a member of FYI will get in touch with you to facilitate the export of your data. Refer to Deleting your FYI Account.
If your previous card has declined, updating your details will charge any missing payments as well.
The FYI invoice will be sent to the email address of the user who activated the subscription. If you need to change who receives the invoice or to change any details on the invoice such as your company name, please contact the FYI Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.