There are several ways to open a Job and view information specific to an individual Job.
- In the Jobs List, click the Job Name in the list.
- In other lists that include the Job Name (such as a Documents or Tasks lists) the Job Name is a hyperlink which you can click to directly display the Job Workspace.
- You can open one of the last 5 Jobs you have used with the Quick Access by clicking the down arrow next to the Jobs menu option from any list or workspace Refer to Quick Access to Recently Used Jobs and Views.
Refer also to Opening a Job.
The Job Workspace has tabbed pages from where you can view information about the Job as well as Documents, Tasks, Custom Fields, and Processes specific to the Job.
You can change the order in which you want the tabs to display. Drag and drop a tab to the position you want to show it. The sequence will be remembered so will stay in that sequence when you change to a different screen and also when you log out and log in again.
The Job - Summary tab displays initially.
The Job Workspace includes the following tabbed pages:
- Summary provides a snapshot of the Job Details. You can also update the Job State from the Summary tab. This is also where you can create a record of a phone call, file note or meeting. Refer to Job Summary.
- Custom Fields displays any Job Custom Fields that have been set up in your Practice Management software or in FYI. Refer to Job Custom Fields.
- The Documents and Tasks tabs display documents and tasks that are specific to the Job. Refer to Job Documents, Tasks, XPM Milestones, XPM Tasks, Comments.
XPM Milestones and XPM Tasks tabs display the XPM Milestones and XPM Tasks from Xero Practice Manager. Refer to Job Documents, Tasks, XPM Milestones, XPM Tasks, Comments.
- The Comments tab lists any Comments that have been added to the Job. Refer to Job Documents, Tasks, XPM Milestones, XPM Tasks, Comments.
- The Processes tab lists any Automations and Custom Processes that have been set up to run manually and that can be run for a selected job. These Processes can be run manually from the Processes tab. Refer to Job Processes, Process History and Process History Checklist.
- The Process History is an automatic log of any automation Processes that have run for the client, with the Status as "Success", "Error" or "Progress". Refer to Job Processes, Process History and Process History Checklist.
- The Process History Checklist is displayed from the Process History and displays a summary of the steps in the process. and shows the Status of each step. To display the Process History Checklist, click an entry in the Process History list, to open the Process History Checklist for that process. Refer to Job Processes, Process History and Process History Checklist.
- Activity - The Activity tab displays an audit trail of changes made to the Job. This includes changes made to the Job Custom Fields. Refer to Job Activity.