When trying to import documents (using Drag and Drop or via you OneDrive folder FYI - My Imports) or when using Edit, Preview or Download in FYI, an error message such as the following displays:
- We encountered an error calling Foundry.
- Could not open this document.
- Failed to verify user identity
- When opening document for edit- "Failed to verify user identity, please log out and back into FYI before trying again"
The date and time on your computer are incorrect due to a change over to daylight saving time.
Change the Date/Time setting on your computer as follows:
- In the bottom right of your primary monitor in Windows 10, right mouse click on where the date and time are displayed.
- Select Adjust date/time
- In the Settings - Date & time, set the option Set time automatically to "On".
- Set the option Set time zone automatically to "On".
- Close the Settings.
- Wait for a few minutes for the settings to take effect and you will see the computer time adjusts to the correct time.
- In FYI, Logout and then Login again.