The Calendar Entry AutoFile process automatically imports and files client meetings from your Outlook calendar. They are created as Meetings in FYI. This allows your practice to automatically store a record of all client meetings.
Calendar Entry AutoFile is subject to the following rules:
- it is run retrospectively, only for calendar entries in the past
- the import process runs twice a day
- it only imports and files calendar entries where the email address of someone in the calendar entry is a client email address
- Email AutoFile needs to be enabled
- The filing rules follow the same as Email AutoFile regarding In Tray Review etc
Your FYI administrator can turn Calendar Entry AutoFile “on” or “off” for your practice.
Refer to Calendar Entry AutoFile Settings