Views are a combination of meta data, filters, sorts and column layouts to give a precise list of documents. Standard views such as All, Incomplete or Unsent Documents put a specific set of required documents at your fingertips. Custom views allow you to save any search criteria, column order and filter on a list, and share it as a view option for users across the practice.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to:
- Access recently used Clients, Jobs or Documents
- Access saved and default views
- Add, remove and move columns in a List
- Create a custom view (to save a custom view, you need to be an FYI or be a user in a User Group that has Permissions enabled for Views)
- Use views in a Client workspace
For more information, refer to the section Using the Views.