You can create new Office documents directly from within FYI, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. You can also select from a library of templates maintained for your practice.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to:
- Create new Office documents in FYI
- Add your practice stationery
- Select a template to pre-populate the content of your document
- Review and update the filing details for the document
- Name the document
- Open the document in Word and make required edits
- Display the document in the documents list of your client.
For more information, refer to the section Creating Documents in FYI.