Creating Office Documents From Within FYI
You can create new Office documents directly from within FYI, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents. You can also select from a library of templates maintained for your practice.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to:
- Create new Office documents in FYI
- Add your practice stationery
- Select a template to pre-populate the content of your document
- Review and update the filing details for the document
- Name the document
- Open the document in Word and make required edits
- Display the document in the documents list of your client.
For more information, refer to the section Creating Documents in FYI.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
new collaborate, automation, merge fields, primary client, in tray