Jobs are automatically synchronised with Xero Practice Manager on a regular schedule. Simple maintenance and updates can be completed within FYI, or with a single click, you can access the job in XPM. Display and maintain XPM Jobs within FYI, adding commentary for your team The Jobs list is a convenient way to view the XPM state of jobs as well as estimated versus actual time allocations. Use search and filters to views jobs by Manager or Partner, and to find jobs quickly and easily. Add comments to jobs to share relevant status updates with your team.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to:
- Apply filters to determine most at-risk jobs, or those in certain stages (such as For Review)
- Create custom views
- Leverage specific XPM job data (such as budgets, variance etc)
- Move documents through their job states
- Jump straight to the job in XPM
- View recent documents and outstanding tasks
- See the latest comments assigned to jobs
For more information, refer to Using the Jobs List.