Create emails in FYI to leverage the power of templates, as well as FYI's task and workflow functionality. To create an email in FYI, click the + button in the menu bar and select Email from the list of document types, or simply press the shortcut key E to create a new email from any workspace. You can also create an email by selecting one or more documents filed in FYI that you would like to share.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to:
- Create an email inside FYI
- Leverage email templates
- Change the email recipient
- Change/add filing details
- Add/remove attachments
- Specify Email Recipients
- Save an email as a Draft in FYI or Draft in Outlook
- Edit a draft email from within in FYI
- Send the email
For more information, refer to Creating an Email in FYI and Creating an Email by Selecting Attachments in FYI.