When creating an email in Outlook, you can access the FYI Drawer to add an FYI email template and pre-file the email into FYI before sending.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to:
- Open the FYI Drawer in Outlook
- Leverage FYI templates in Outlook
- Pre-file Outlook emails prior to sending
- Emails that apply to existing threads will be filed automatically (there is no need to pre-file these before sending)
- If you wish to send attachments stored inside FYI with your email, refer to Creating an Email in FYI (5 min).
For more information, refer to Creating an Email from Outlook.