- When sharing the OneDrive folder with the client, in the standard email that is created this also includes a link to the Upload folder. The Upload folder provides an alternate way for clients to send documents to the practice instead of sending documents by email. Refer to Sharing the OneDrive Folder with the Client and Sharing the Upload Folder with the Client.
- Time entries created with Bulk Time Entry cannot be submitted if the time is zero hours.
- When sending via OneDrive and there are invalid characters "*:<>?|/\ in the attachment filename, cabinet, client name or category, emails are now correctly sent and the invalid characters are replaced with underscores.
- Improved display of Comments when opening the FYI from Word online.
- In Processes, the Alter Document function is now only available for relevant processes such as BGL, NowInfinity, Negative Email, My Import processes, and Custom Processes for document views. It is not relevant for Tax processes and Custom processes for clients or jobs.
- When using Search in the Documents list, the search text is now correctly cleared if the My Recent is then displayed.
- Correction to the settings of the options in Save View so these are always reset to the default when saving a view.
- Time can now be created for Tasks using the Add Time tool at the top of the Task drawer. Refer to Adding Time.
- Changes to the layout of the My Time tab.
The date heading includes the number of draft time entries that do not have the hours entered, for example, "/ 7 times of 0 hrs".
The Submit Drafts button is only displayed if there are draft time entries, and where all the entries created by the Bulk Time Entry for that day have hours entered and all have the information such as the Job completed. Refer to Displaying and Updating Time and Using Bulk Time Entry to Create Draft Time.
- When saving a view, it can be saved with the Name column expanded by saving the view with Save Advance Search selected. Refer to Expanding the Name Column in Using the Documents Lists, Using the Clients Lists and Using the Jobs Lists and Saving Changes to the View Layout, Modifying and Deleting Views.
- In Resolve Clients, clients show as "Unmatched" instead of "Temporary". Refer to Resolving Unmatched Clients.
- Bulk Update drawer can now be scrolled so that the Run and Cancel buttons can always be accessed.
Bulk Update now working correctly if only the Client is selected and no Cabinet is selected.
Archived job states are no longer displayed in Bulk Update.
- For emails created from automation, in the Attachments section, the Send Attachment method can now be changed in the same way as an email created directly.
- In My Time, the Submit Drafts button is only displayed if all the entries for that day have hours entered and have the information such as the Job completed.
- When creating an email or document and the name has been added manually or with a template, this is no longer removed when the Cabinet is selected.
- When multiple documents are received from DocuSign as a pack, these are now correctly imported.
- Time now uses the term "Submitted" and "Submit Draft" instead of Approved and Approve Drafts. Refer to the section Time.
- When using Time Entry to create bulk draft time, a message displays as a reminder that "Draft time entries created which can edited and submitted from My Time" and you can click the link to go directly to your Dashboard - My Time tab. Refer to Using Bulk Time Entry to Create Draft Time.
- When sharing the folder with the client, a standard email is created. This includes links to the Shared folder. This can be edited and sent in the usual way. This is sent from the user who shared the folder (not the user set up as the admin account for your practice's OneDrive). Refer to Sharing the OneDrive Folder with the Client. Upload folder will be released soon.
- Two new merge fields have been added for Email, Word and Excel templates Share Folder Link and Upload Folder Link. These can be included when sending emails or documents to advise the client they have access to the Shared Folder. Any existing shared folders prior to this release of 22 August 2020 will need to have the clients added and re-added to resave the links so they can be used with these merge field. Refer to Sharing the OneDrive Folder with the Client. Upload folder will be released soon.
- When an email is autofiled, an attachment to an email with multiple recipients will only get saved once.
- When sending more than one PDF for a client using Adobe Sign, when the signed document is imported, the PDFs now correctly thread with link that was sent and the status set as Client Signed.
- For a new practice, when no one has been assigned as an FYI Admin, the first person to access the Onboarding page will be automatically assigned as an Admin.
- For ASIC Statement & Resolution where the practice only has statement enabled, this now imports correctly.
- Resolved Clients is now on the Clients list. Refer to Resolving Unmatched Clients.
This can also be accessed from Settings - Practice Settings - Documents - Import/Export tab.
- When opening an Office or PDF documents from a Doc Link, the preview now opens to a full screen.
- If a Cabinet is deleted and any documents are assigned to the deleted cabinet, in documents list it displays the cabinet with "(deleted)" after the name. In the Users list, with the Role Cabinets displayed, if any of the cabinets in the Role Cabinets have been deleted these display with "(deleted)" after the name in the list. Refer to Managing Cabinets and Managing Users.
- For new users, "2021" and "2022" have been added to the Year' category and the default user filing for Year has been updated to "2021"
- XPM Tasks or Milestones now display correctly from Job in FYI and from the Task tab on a job and refresh correctly when Job is changed.
- On Dashboard, if a document is open in one tab, navigating to a different tab now closes the open document.
- Functions such as 'Draft to Outlook', 'Send Immediately' or 'Convert to PDF' have been removed from the Deleted documents list.
- Views selected from the Document menu are now saved in the view menu selection as well as this selected from the lists.
- Correction to error where group names were not displaying correctly when the selections were changed.
- Sent emails now correctly displaying the "Filed in FYI" label in Outlook.
- Shortcut of "I" for Time now works correctly.
- Corrected error when a cabinet is deleted and this is selected as a specific cabinet in a User Group.
- New function to Bulk Create Time. This allows you to add draft time entries for selected emails and documents and create draft time for the documents you have worked on. You can then review these and add the time for each before submitting then to Xero Practice Manager. Refer to Using Bulk Time Entry to Create Draft Time , Adding Time and Displaying and Updating Time.
- On Documents, Clients and Job lists, and in lists such as Dashboard - My Recent and In Tray, you can expand the Name column by clicking the Expand icon in the column heading. This is useful if the Document, Client or Job has a long name, and also when searching to see which of the documents, clients or jobs you are looking for in the search results. Refer to Using the Documents Lists, Using the Clients Lists and Using the Jobs Lists.
- When saving a view, you can specify that it only displays for Automations. These views are then only displayed in Custom Processes and not included in the list of views in documents lists. Refer to Saving Changes to the View Layout, Modifying and Deleting Views and Custom Processes using Views and Summary Notifications.
- Remove unassigned option added to Import/Export - Resolve Clients. This can be used to remove any of the temporary clients that do not have any files. Refer to Resolving Unmatched Clients.
- When the value for one or more Category has been added to a Word, Spreadsheet, Presentation, PDF or Email template, the default value is now correctly offered when creating the email or document with that template, providing a Cabinet is selected that uses the relevant Category/Categories.
- When sending for signature with Adobe Sign, the message area correctly displays in the drawer.
- Corrected issues with Forward email and now correctly brings across the details from the original email.
- When creating an email with an Automation Process, only the client email address is now added to the People section.
- Apart from DocuSign, documents with a reference number are no longer threaded automatically with another document of the same reference number. This allows documents to be exported with reference numbers as separate documents.
- Hyperlinks to FYI Tasks that are added to Comments now work correctly.
- In Client - Collaborate tab, the Sharing Settings screen has been updated and includes a Share Link button. Refer to Sharing the OneDrive Folder with the Client.
- When changing the name of a Category, now correctly updates the name shown in column heading in lists.
- Improved speed of showing list of Stapled documents in the drawer.
- Corrected issue where bulk update of all documents, including threaded documents, are now updated.
- When using import from FYI - My Imports, if one of the documents being imported is open and therefore locked, this will now continue and import the documents that are not locked.
- Correction of issue where tasks were display that did not relate to the client in the Client - Tasks tab.
- Template selection in Create Email no longer shows archived or draft email templates.
- In Client - Corporate Affairs tab, the Open in NowInfinity button now opens the document correctly in NowInfinity.
- Users list includes a toggle Include inactive users. This is initially set so that inactive users are not displayed. Refer to Managing Users.
- When using Bulk Update in the In Tray to change the Owner of an email or document, without filing it, this adds it to the In Tray of the new owner and it will also still be included in the In Tray of the original owner.
- When signed documents are brought back into FYI from DocuSign or Adobe Sign, these no longer show DocuSign or Adobe appended to the front of the document name. It shows the original document name.
- When importing from FYI - My Imports, if the file you are trying to import is open, a message displays "My Imports cannot finish syncing. Request failed with status code 500". Refer to Using OneDrive FYI - My Imports to Automatically Import to your In Tray.
- Corrected issue in In Tray where Delete button was not available when Select All had been used.
- When Client Security has set on for a client, FYI Admins can now access the client and change the security if needed. Refer to Client Security.
- Export with Reference now correctly adds the FYI reference number to the exported document.
- View function correctly available if more than 10 documents are stapled.
- Improved performance when cabinets or roles are deleted.
- Co-edited documents correctly saved to top folder if the client does not belong to a group
- Corrected issue with In Tray.
- Additional Email Signatures can be set up that will be used instead of the practice's default. Refer to Creating Email Templates and Signatures.
- If no Email Signature has been selected in the User Profile, the Default Email Signature is automatically used.
- If a non-default email signature is applicable for a user, this needs to be selected in the User Profile of the relevant users (refer to Managing Users).
- Bulk Update available in Users list. This replaces the Defaults button. When one or more user is selected in the Users list, you can click the Bulk Edit button to change user settings. This can also be used to set the default Cabinet and Category for the selected user(s). Refer Managing Users.
- In Knowledge, if the Template tab has been moved and not the first tab, the Template Link button now works correctly.
- User Groups list no longer displays deleted cabinets.