Automating your job workflow from start to end is possible in FYI. Watch this video tutorial to learn how to create a job's view, that can act as the trigger point for an FYI custom process. Leverage this to automate; workpaper creation, task delegation, job state updates, and more.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to:
- Create a custom view, for automations
- Create a custom process, with a job-based filter.
- "Filter since last run" is now "Run only once per document". Disable this option if you want the process to run multiple times on the same record.
- The Action is now Update Job, and as well as selecting the Job State you can optionally select the Manager or Partner to be set by the process.
- Configure an automation to create a spreadsheet
- Configure an automation to delegate a task
- View the progress of an existing process from the jobs board
For more information, refer to Custom Processes.