The Automation - History is showing an error "Invalid getting available companies" for the process BGL CAS 360 Corporate Documents & ASIC Statements - Import & AutoFile
This could be caused by one of the following. See below for the solution for each of these.
- Changes have been initiated due to a Security Audit
- There is more than one Connection using the same Account Name
Changes have been initiated due to a Security Audit
We have initiated changes due to a security audit we initiated.
To rectify this, you will need disconnect the BGL integration and reconnect as follows (refer also to Import from BGL):
- Login as an FYI Admin and display the Automation page
- Go to the Apps tab.
- Open the BGL Integration app by clicking the cog icon.
- Click the Disconnect button.
- Reconnect by clicking Connect and entering you BGL credentials.
- Check the next day to ensure the integration is working properly.
There is more than one Connection using the same Account Name
Check if there is more than one connection using the same account name.
If there is:
- Disconnect all of the connections that use the same name.
- Reconnect the account.
- Check that there is only a single instance of that account name shown.
- The BGL application runs overnight. Any documents that failed to import since the initial error and reconnection will be retrospectively processed overnight. So wait for this to run and check the next day.