We are renaming our practice and will have a new domain and new email addresses. How do we update our login details to the new addresses? It will be a total replacement email address.
Are there any implications for the FYI integration with Microsoft 365?
Unless you are creating a brand new account is Microsoft, the following is our recommended approach and nothing else should be needed in Microsoft 365:
- Change your domain in Microsoft 365.
- Update users' email addresses in Xero Practice Manager.
- Run a manual sync of Xero Practice Manager users with FYI. This must be done by an FYI administrator. Refer to Synchronising Clients, Staff, Jobs, Time, Tax Returns with Xero Practice Manager.
- Test that FYI is working.
If you are moving from one Microsoft 365 Tenant to another:
- Update the users' email addresses in Xero Practice Manager.
- Then contact FYI support Team at email@example.com to update the accounts in FYI.