There is a Job that has come through to FYI that has no client assigned to it.
This could be caused by one of the following. See below for the solution for each of these.
- Client the Job is attached to has been archived or deleted in Xero Practice Manager
- Other Potential Causes
Client the Job is attached to has been archived or deleted in Xero Practice Manager
For practices integrated with Xero Practice Manager, the Client the Job is attached to has a status of "Archived" or "Deleted" in Xero Practice Manager.
- Open affected Job in Xero Practice Manager
- Click on the client name in the Job Summary
- If the status of the client is "Archived" or "Deleted":
Update the Job to the correct open client in Xero Practice Manager. Refer to the Xero help article https://central.xero.com/s/article/Create-or-edit-a-job#Editajob
If the client is "Active", please contact the FYI Support Team at email@example.com.
Other Potential Causes
For practices integrated with Xero Practice Manager, this could potentially be caused because of another application, or as part of your practice's migration to Xero Practice Manager from another system. This may have caused the underlying Clients to be out of sync with the Jobs or links between these are held incorrectly in some way.
A few examples are:
- There are deleted Clients that still have Jobs attached to them.
- There are duplicated Clients in Xero Practice Manager.
- Clients are not matched correctly in XPM Blue and this has created duplicate clients.
Clients and associated Jobs need to be checked and cleaned within Xero Practice Manager, for example, re-attach the Jobs to the correct Client and sync with FYI.