We are very excited to announce a new ‘kanban’ style board for your Jobs Lists in FYI, making it super-easy to visualise work, update job states and see where bottlenecks might be arising across the practice.
What does this mean for FYI users?
- A more visual way to view your work - alternative to standard Jobs List view.
- Applies to lists of My Jobs, Client Jobs and Practice Jobs.
- Customise the Job Board for your practice - select which Job States to include and the order in which they are displayed.
- Filter to display Jobs by Manager or Partner.
- ‘Drag and drop’ between job states to easily maintain an up-to-date Jobs List
- View the total count of Jobs at each state to identify any bottlenecks across the practice
Your FYI Admin can customise the Job Board via your Practice Settings - Job States.
Who is this available for and when?
The Jobs Board is available now to all users on the Pro plan.
Want to get started?
Refer to Using the Jobs Board to explore this new approach to job management in FYI.