How can I remove the FYI Add-ins?
The following article provides instructions on how to remove the FYI Add-in from Outlook or Office.
Note: If the Remove option isn't displayed, this feature may have been restricted by your IT administrators.
Office 365 (June 2023 Update)
- In Outlook, click the Home tab.
- Click Get add-ins.
- Click the My add-ins tab on the left.
- Locate FYI for Outlook.
- Click the three dots to manage the add-in.
- Click Remove.
Removing FYI Add-in from Outlook
- In Outlook, click File.
- Towards the bottom of Accounts Information click Manage Add-ins.
- You will be redirected to your Outlook Web Access which will open an "Add-ins for Outlook" window.
- Click My Add-ins.
- Under Admin-managed add-ins, look for "FYI for Outlook".
- Click the three dots and select Remove.
Alternatively, click the link below while logged in to Outlook Web Access to go directly to Add-ins for Outlook.
- Open the Office application (for example, Word or Excel)
- Display the Insert tab on the ribbon menu.
- In the Add-ins group, click My Add-ins.
- Hover your mouse over "FYI for Office"
- Click the three dots, and select Remove.
Refer also to the Microsoft article View, manage, and install add-ins for Microsoft 365 programs.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
new collaborate, automation, merge fields, primary client, in tray