If you need to remove the FYI add-in from Outlook or Office, for example, if you leave FYI, use the steps as follows:
Removing FYI Add-in from Outlook
- In Outlook, click File.
- Towards the bottom of Accounts Information click Manage Add-ins
- You will be redirected to your Outlook Web Access which will open an "Add-ins for Outlook" window.
- Click My Add-ins
- Under Admin-managed add-ins, look for "FYI for Outlook"
- Click the three dots and select Remove.
- Click the link below while logged in to Outlook Web Access to go directly to Add-ins for Outlook.
Remove FYI Add-in from Office
- Open the Office application (for example, Word or Excel)
- Display the Insert tab on the ribbon menu.
- In the Add-ins group, click My Add-ins.
- Hover your mouse over "FYI for Office"
- Click the three dots, and select Remove.
Refer also to the Microsoft article https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/view-manage-and-install-add-ins-in-office-programs-16278816-1948-4028-91e5-76dca5380f8d