You can integrate FYI with FuseDocs to automate the collation of annual and recurring client documents.
Once connected, FuseDocs will retrieve documents from FYI to complete client document collations.
Documents are retrieved based on the document name. It's recommended to have a strong document naming convention in place to get the most out of your integration. Refer to Document Naming Rules and Filing Conventions.
Connect FuseDocs to FYI
During your FuseDocs Implementation process, your FuseDocs consultant will ask you for credentials to connect FYI to FuseDocs. These are the FYI Access Keys.
Note: The setup process is a one-off step and can only be done by an FYI Admin, or a user in a User Group with Permissions enabled for Automations.
- From FYI, click the Automation menu option.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- In the FuseDocs app, click the cog icon to edit it.
- In the FuseDocs Integration panel, click Create new secret. This will generate a new Access Key ID and Secret Key used to connect to FYI.
- The Access Key Secret will be displayed in a pop-up. Click the clipboard icon to copy the key and paste it to FuseDocs or a secure location, for example, a vault.
Important: You will only be able to view the Secret key the first time this window is displayed. If the Key is required again, you will need to disconnect your integration and request a new Key before you reconnect your integration.
- Click Done once you have saved the Secret Key to a secure location.
- The Access Key ID will be displayed. Click the clipboard icon to copy and paste the information to FuseDocs or a secure location.
- Optionally, you can select the Cabinet and Categories that will be used as the AutoFile Defaults if these have not been set up for the client.
Provide your Access credentials to FuseDocs
You can then provide your Access Key ID and Access Key Secret to your FuseDocs implementation consultant to complete the integration. For any FuseDocs questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.