- The latest version of the FYI web app is now always applied automatically to each user's browser so there would not be a need for users to ever refresh this manually.
- Correction to Automation process where creating an email as "Draft in FYI" failed if the client did not have an email address.
- Opening a job from the client workspace now correctly displays the Summary tab when the job opens and now opens it without the Comment tab displayed.
- Opening a client from Job - Documents now correctly displays the Summary tab when the client opens.
- Client contacts that are deleted in Xero Practice Manager are now correctly deleted in FYI after the sync.
- When clicking a Client Group in Job - Documents now displays the Group page correctly.
- Changing the Delivery to "Mark Sent" in the drawer now sets the status correctly.
- Selecting a Job or Client from the Quick Access, now closes the Quick Access drop-down.
- In the Jobs workspace, when displayed from the Clients list or the Jobs list, the Group/Client/Job selections will hide 'closed' jobs by default. The Hide the closed jobs button has been included in the Jobs workspace and clicking this will disable it and include closed jobs in the Jobs selector. Refer to Navigating between Groups, Clients and Jobs.
- The Quick Access drop-down list of Clients, from the Clients menu, now correctly displays the 5 most recently used clients.
- If the email name was changed and then attachments were added, correction to an error where the name change was lost.
- Image for a user's signature is now being correctly added in My Settings - Documents.
- Correction to formatting when adding a table in a Task to an email from Outlook.
- In the Clients list and displaying a Client Group, the clients now correctly display in ascending alphabetically order.
- When creating an email or document from the Job workspace, the job is now automatically selected as the job that is currently displayed in the workspace.
- When using Insert Link in the desktop version of Word or Excel, a blank page is no longer displayed when closing the link.
- In user's My Settings - Documents, when selecting a Category, this is now correctly selected without it reloading.
- In Knowledge - Templates, Standard Users cannot see any templates with the Status set as "Draft" or "Archived". They do not see the Archived button and they cannot filter on the Status column. Refer to Using Knowledge Cabinets.
- If a Custom Field on a Job is cleared in Xero Practice Manager, this is now syncing correctly to FYI.
- When excluding "Migrate" from the filter for the Source column in documents list, this now correctly excludes those documents.
- When adding a Task, using the More Paragraph option in the text area, Ordered List can now be added.
- When adding a Task from Outlook, using the More Text option in the text area, the Inline Style and Clear Formatting functions are now available. When using the More Paragraph option. the Decrease Indent, Increase Indent and Quote functions are now available.
- When creating a Task using an iPad, the text is now correctly visible,
- When exporting Jobs from the Jobs list, the .csv export file now correctly shows all the assignees where more than one has been assigned to job.
- Single document sent for signing with Annature is now correctly threaded and can now be deleted if needed from the Thread section in the drawer.
- When applying a filter using the Source column, using Bulk Update and selecting Apply to Filtered Documents, now correctly applies the update to only the filtered documents.
- In Home, on certain tabs, the count is now displayed correctly and correction to an error where tabs were disappearing after My Time was displayed.
- In the Clients list, a Status column has been included so that clients can be filtered on "Active", "Archived" or "Unmatched" ("Unmatched" is used when migrating data). The Archived Clients button has been removed. Refer to Archived Clients and Resolving Unmatched Clients.
- In Email Templates, Signature has been moved to under Status in the Filing section.
- In Email Templates, Merge Fields are no longer displayed in the Editor pane for users who do not have access to administer templates.
Available in Templates has been removed from the Categories list in Practice Settings - Documents.
- In Home - My Tasks, when there is a more than 100 tasks, a Load More button has been included at the top of the list to display the additional Tasks. Refer to Displaying Tasks from your Home.
- In Refile, you can search for categories by typing the text that displays anywhere in the categories. To search for additional categories, separate these with a comma. You can also copy and paste comma separated values directly into the filter to select the categories. Refer to Refiling Existing Documents (Refile).
- Corrected an issue where new email templates were not pulled into Outlook.
- Physical address and postcode is now syncing correctly from Xero Practice Manager.
- Load issue with documents, clients, templates and Home - My Recent when no documents have been recently modified.
- On Client - Summary tab when adding a Phone Call directly from the Summary, the Phone Number can now be edited.
- Status in templates is now at the top of the Filing section.
- When creating a template, after clicking Create, the Filing section is automatically expanded so you can make any changes to the Status or to the template Filing details.
- The Default Delivery Status can now be set in a Word Stationery to automatically mark the Delivery Status of a Word document created with the Stationery as "Sent", "Draft", "Received" or "None". The default is "Sent" and for a Word document created with the Stationery, this automatically sets the Delivery Status of the document as "Sent" and sets the Sent On date as the current date and time. Refer to Creating Stationery for Word.
- The Hide the Archived Templates button now includes Templates which have the Status set as "Archived" as well as "Draft" and "Active". This button previously only showed the Archived templates. Refer to Using Knowledge Cabinets.
- A Standard user can no longer stop the editing of a template from the Editing icon in the list.
- In the Clients list, the "My recently used view" is now correctly showing the last used clients and these are sorting in the order of the most recently used at the top. The view reflects Clients that have been accessed from the Clients workspace (currently not those selected when creating emails and documents).
- When creating emails in an Automation Process, the People information (To and CC) is now being populated correctly in the emails.
- The Client Filing Defaults are now correctly loaded for the selected client when an email is created from the In Tray or from the FYI Add-in in Outlook.
- When testing a Custom Process, the Ignore Process Filter setting now correctly displays all Clients, Jobs or Documents as relevant in the Search that displays for the test.
- In Import/Export configuration, the Reset now works correctly.
- The latest version of Templates has been released.
There is no change to the way in which users select Templates or Word Stationery when creating documents or emails or when selecting a template in a Process Automation. The changes relate to when an FYI administrator, or a user in a User Group with Administer Templates enabled is creating and editing templates, Word stationery and email signatures, and also how the practice's default signature is selected.
For a summary of the changes from the previous version, refer to Introducing the Latest Version of FYI Templates.
For overviews and details, refer to the sections Templates and Stationery and Templates and Signatures for Email.
The help articles relating to the previous version of templates have been removed.
For details of known issues that will be corrected soon, refer to Known Issues with the new release of Email Templates and Known Issues with the new release of Document Templates.
- The Client - Corporate Affairs tab is no longer shown for UK sites.
- Issue where Tasks could not be created has been resolved.
- From the FYI drawer in Outlook, in the Workflow section, a Workflow Status can now changed.
- When adding a Task from the FYI drawer in Outlook, or when clicking Create, if an error displays, the drawer now automatically scrolls up correctly so the error can be seen.
- In the Client - Tasks list, correction to the numbers displayed in the pagination at the bottom of the list.
- On the Client list when a selection has been made for Client Groups, redisplaying the filter now correctly re-displays all the Client Groups.
- When multiple documents are selected in a view, the Read button is now correctly available to read all the selected documents.
- When importing documents, the Source is now being correctly populated.
- For onboarding, In Resolve Clients, addition of the option to Remove all unmatched clients and documents. Refer to Resolving Unmatched Clients.
- For onboarding when importing clients, the matching now includes the clients' Middle Name in Xero Practice Manager.
- In the Automation Process step Update Job, this can no longer be set as the relative "Partner" or "Manager". Refer to Automation Process Steps.
- When creating an email and adding an attachments, when a Document Type has been selected, the list of documents displays only the relevant documents.
- When dragging and dropping a document onto the Client workspace the client default filing details are now automatically selected.
- Opening a Client or Job in Xero Practice Manager from FYI now opens these correctly.
- When adding a Time entry, the Status cannot be blank before the Time can be created.
- In the FYI drawer, when the Comment pane has been displayed, the drawer can now be scrolled with the Comment still open.
- When creating a Task, the Start Date can no longer be after the End Date.
- From the FYI drawer in Outlook, the delete Tag 'x' now deletes the Tag(s).
- From the FYI drawer in Outlook, in the Add Task, the Open Client button now correctly opens the client in FYI. In the Workflow section, selecting a Status no longer refreshes the drawer. In the Time section, creating a time entry and closing this no longer blanks the drawer.
- In the Live Import when Onboarding, the formats for the Year that can be assigned to the FYI Year category has been extended. Refer to Implementors: Live Import.
- In Time entries, updating the XPM Task is now being saved correctly.
- Sorting on the Keywords column is now including blank Keywords correctly in the sort.
- When the Subject column is expanded and the view is saved, this is now saving the column as expanded.
- Creating a document from the Client workspace, now correctly picks up the client that is currently displayed.
- Correction to the display of Plans in the Practice Settings - Accounts tab.
- When clicking on a Doc Link, this now correctly displays the Document Preview.