We’re kicking off the new year with the launch of re-designed Templates, Stationery and Signatures which are easier to use and packed with additional functionality. Use templates with built-in autofiling defaults and other enhanced features to deliver time-savings across your team.
What does this mean for FYI users?
The new approach moves the underlying template infrastructure to the Knowledge Cabinets and provides additional features including:
- Versioning – allowing easy roll-back if required
- Search – powerful search including filtering, sorting and custom views
- Views – standard views to easily isolate active vs draft vs archived templates
- Activity – automatic audit trail for any changes to templates
- Preview – across all template document types
- Comments – to assist collaboration around templates
Standard users will continue to create documents and emails using templates as they always have. The change is for users with Administer Templates access as Templates will now be administered from the Knowledge tab.
Who is this available for?
Email templates and signatures are available to all FYI users.
Document templates and stationery are available to users on Intermediate and Pro plans.
Want to get started?