If the error message relates to "Waiting for the machines to run. The email will be uploaded at next synchronisation":
The auto-login to Office 365 on the computer is set up under a different or incorrect account.
This may occur if the auto-login account was entered incorrectly, such as a misspelled email, or the auto-login is set to log in under a different account.
To ensure that you are logging correctly into Outlook, you can disable the auto-login and then enter the login to ensure this is the correct account.
- In Outlook, click File. In the Account Information, click the Account Settings button then select Account Setting from the list.
- In the Email tab, click Change, then click More Settings.
- On the Security tab, check the box next to "Always prompt for logon credentials."
- Click Apply.
- Log out of Outlook and log back in with the correct account.
FYI users might encounter issues with the FYI Add-in, specifically where the FYI add-in fails to load or is inaccessible.
In this article, we'll discuss a specific scenario: the FYI Add-in has stopped responding, and threw out an error message but does not provide a detailed error message as shown below:
"Sorry, we had to restart because this add-in wasn't responding"
We have Identified the Pre FYI Cabinet, with its corresponding Categories labelled as follows: Pre FYI 1, 2, 3, and so on, as possibly causing the FYI Add-in to fail from loading properly.
The reason being is that this Cabinet and its Categories are used as part of our client data/document migration. If there is significant data in each of the above categories, they may well result to slow loading times which sometimes results in the FYI add-in to stop responding.
To troubleshoot the issue, we need an FYI User with admin rights/access to check the following:
- From FYI, click Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Practice settings from the drop-down, then select Documents.
- Go to the Cabinets tab.
- Check if you have the Cabinet Pre FYI with the Categories Pre FYI 1, Pre FYI 2, Pre FYI 3 and so on.
- If you find the Cabinet Pre FYI, or Categories Pre FYI 1, 2, 3, 4 or similar, please send an email to email@example.com
Our support team will then liaise with the appropriate personnel to assess if these can be removed.