FYI comes shipped with sample Processes that can be activated from the Automation dashboard by your FYI administrator, and configured to suit your practice.
This article contains the following sections:
- Automatic Import of ASIC Statements
- Xero Tax Return AutoFile
- Other Sample Automation Processes and Apps
- Custom Processes
Automatic Import of ASIC Statements
Integration with leading Corporate Compliance providers BGL and NowInfinity facilitates the auto-retrieval and auto-filing of your Client's corporate documents in FYI.
Information is imported from BGL CAS 360 and NowInfinity overnight, automatically filed against the relevant client and can be viewed in the Clients - Documents list.
A summary of the ASIC annual statements displays in the Client - Corporate Affairs tab.
For example, the Corporate Affairs for a Group might display like this:
If using BGL, refer to Import from BGL.
If using NowInfinity, refer to Import from NowInfinity.
Xero Tax Return AutoFile
The Xero - Tax Return process automatically files batches of newly issued tax returns retrieved overnight via Xero Tax.
The tax returns display in the Clients - Documents list and in the Client - Tax tab.
Other Sample Automation Processes and Apps
Other sample Processes can be activated from the Automation dashboard by your FYI administrator, and configured to suit your practice. These include:
- Tax Assessments AutoFile - daily import of tax assessments from the ATO, with automatic cross-check with Xero Tax, filing and generation of client email correspondence.
- Client Ledger Reports AutoFile - run a batch import of client ledger reports from Xero Ledger and automatically file them in FYI.
- Automatic Document Import - automatically capture and file source documents from third parties such as DocuSign, Adobe Sign, Annature or FuseSign. You can also use Zapier to import documents from other platforms such as OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Practice Ignition etc.
Refer to the section Sample Processes.
You can also create your own Custom Processes to automate any repetitive tasks across client service, marketing, practice admin, HR and more.
Refer to the section Custom Processes.