When trying to edit an Office file in FYI I am getting the following error (for example, for an Excel file):
"Microsoft Excel cannot access the file 'https://...."
I can preview the file or export the document and then open it.
This could be caused by one of the following:
- The file name or path does not exist.
- The file is being used by another program.
- The workbook you are trying to save has the same as a currently open workbook.
- Check the file name and path.
- Check if the file is being used by another program.
- Check if you currently have the file open.
If these are OK, there may be some background applications that need to be restarted. Please ask your IT administrator to check.