The Welcome screen displays information about Default Settings, Automations and Your Team. These settings can be configured at any time to suit your practice. We recommend making changes directly from FYI after you have completed your account set up.
Your Default Settings
FYI comes shipped with best-practice settings to get you started, including the following:
- Defaults for the filing Cabinets for Corporate Affairs, Correspondence, Final Reports & Returns, Partner Files, Permanent, Policies & Procedures, Practice Admin, Workpapers
- The filing Category of Year
- Sample Templates and Stationery
Refer to Your Default Settings.
Your Automation Apps
The following Automation Apps are instantly activated for you in FYI:
- Xero Practice Manager - your clients, client groups, jobs and team data are instantly imported from Xero Practice Manager and will be continuously synchronised.
- Email AutoFile - any client emails sent and received in the last 24 hours are instantly imported from Outlook and auto-filed in FYI.
Refer to Default Automations.
FYI imports your employees from Xero Practice Manager and automatically makes you the FYI Administrator. If you wish to appoint additional FYI Administrators and invite members of your team to start using FYI during your 30-day free trial, you can do so now or later.
Refer to Inviting New Users to Start Using FYI.