- When the Practice Settings are set with Show Jobs by Client "Off", when displaying the Documents list from the Client Workspace for a Client that is part of a Client Group, the Jobs column can be filtered on all Jobs in the Client Group.
- Addition of the Practice Sync process in Automation which allows the generic Practice Sync to be enabled. Refer to Integration with Generic Practice Management Systems.
- Addition of a new Merge function in the Clients list that is used to merge documents from one or more client to the selected "primary client". This can be used to merge clients of any Status, that is, clients that are Active, Archived or Unmatched (from the Migration process). Refer to Merge Clients.
- Correction to an error when creating a spreadsheet from a template that included Merge Fields and an image.
- Automation processes can no longer be edited for practices on the Starter plan.
- In Jobs lists, if the Assigned column has been included this can no longer be sorted on but a filter can still be applied.
- Bulk Update of tasks no longer sets a default for the Status.
- Searching for a Job from the Jobs column filter no longer prompts to Load More before displaying the results.
- Jobs created from an Automation process are now synced immediately to Xero Practice Manager.
- When the Practice Settings are set with Show Jobs by Client "Off", from the Client Workspace when a Client is displayed that is part of a Client Group. the Jobs drop-down at the top of the workspace now displays all Jobs for the Client Group. Refer to Group/Client/Job Search and Navigation.
- Most commonly for UK sites, if the Client Code (that matches the Xero Practice Manager client with the legacy document store) is not stored in the Xero Practice Manager “Client Code” field or the “XPM ID”, but in some other custom field in Xero Practice Manager, this can now be selected prior to importing documents in the Onboarding Wizard in the Migrate section prior to syncing. Refer to Onboarding Wizard.
- In the Refresh section in Refile, the Load Refile has been renamed to Replay Refile.
- Correction to an error where creating an email for a Client Contact that did not have an email was throwing error.
- From My Settings - Documents you can now delete an uploaded signature.
- Correction to an error when running an automation for a selected Job from the Job workspace.
- Correction to an error in the count of documents in documents lists when changing the view.
- Correction when creating new Tasks, where the description from a previous task was displayed.
- Correction to an error on Client - Jobs when filtering on the client column and when Practice Settings have 'Show jobs by client' disabled.
FYI administrators will see the message
Important: Migrate your Xero connection by 31 March 2021
at the top of the FYI screen if the Upgrade to Xero Practice Manager Integration has not yet been done. Refer to Essential Upgrade to Xero Practice Manager Integration.
- For integration with FuseSign, you can set the Assign documents to individual users switch to allow for multi-users of FuseSign. Refer to Integration with FuseSign.
- Correction to Cabinet and Category when selections are changed.
- Clients with the Group held as Unassigned in GreatSoft now display in FYI with the Group name blank.
- Correction to an error when adding credit card details to update billing.
- The client's AutoFile defaults for cabinet and category are now picked up correctly when creating a Phone Call, File Note or Meeting from the Job workspace.
- An Email Template with a conditional Merge Field with inequalities (> or <) is now working correctly.
- When emails have been deleted, the reply and forward functions are no longer available in the Deleted view.
- When using FYI on a small screen, the top menu now compresses correctly.
- Help information has been updated. This now includes a help section Apps and Integrations with the articles for connecting and integrating with apps. The Process Automation help section relates to the FYI Automation functions. FAQ articles are now included in the relevant help modules.
- Exporting clients in the Clients list is now correctly includes the Source path in the exported .csv.
- Resolve clients is now correctly excluding the clients that have been matched.
- When creating emails within FYI, includes the common name of the sender and recipient(s) in the email editor (for example, Frank Marshall <email@example.com>).
- Documents imported by the BGL document import now set the document owner to System so these no longer display in a user's My Recent.
- Making a change to the practice default Signature now correctly picks up the correct template in a draft email.
- Deleting a task that is in the recent list from the Tasks menu is now being removed correctly.
- Correct features and functions are now showing as available or unavailable for practices on the Starter plan.
- Drop-down for the Jobs menu is now displaying correctly in Chrome, Firefox and IE browsers.
- After previewing a document, opening a different one from the menu drop-down now opens the correct preview of the newly selected document.
- When running a process from the Client workspace, selecting a Job with a long name now truncates the selected name.
- When selecting a filter for a Category column, selecting a Category with a long name now truncates the selected name.
- Correction to an error in Automation process where process was set up to create a task and then created a document with a task.
- An FYI administrator can now use Bulk Update to delete multiple emails and documents. Refer to Bulk Updating of Filing Details.
- This will delete emails or documents that are locked when they have a workflow status of "Completed", "Approved", "Pending Client Signature" or "Client Signed".
- This will not delete emails or documents that are being edited or that are in Co-edit.
- Emails and documents deleted with Bulk Update can be displayed and recovered in the Documents list using the "Deleted" view.
- In the Client workspace and Job workspace, the menu option is now displayed as highlighted.
- When opening a document from a Doc Link, this now correctly allows the user to navigate to other views in the client workspace.
- When a notification for a Comment or Task has a long message, this is truncated in Home - Notifications and shows with three dots (...).
- For the Starter plan, the User Groups tab in Practice Settings are no longer available.
- Correction to loading of emails when using the Emails - Draft view.
- When updating billing details, correction to an error when entering credit card details. Also correction to error when changing to Starter plan.
- Correction to error where a client was not assigned to a Task created by a process that had several steps.
- From the Automation menu drop-down, a user who is not an FYI administrator and does not have access to Administer Automations, only sees the options to access Process views and Apps.
- In the Email Template Editor, the Filter Merge Fields now also looks through the Xero Tax group of fields.
- In the Editor pane, selecting Full Screen no longer uses a sliding effect to open the Full Screen.
- In a Process step, using a Merge Field for a Category in a step now correctly picks up the value.
- Access to billing details page is now correct for practices who are not signed up with a XPM key.
- Enhancements have been made to the Filter Drawer. Instead of clicking the View button to display it, there is now a dedicated button to expand and collapse the Filter Drawer. There is also an Apply and Reset button at the bottom of the drawer. Refer to Filter Drawer.
- Correction to an error when creating emails from the + button where the email could not then be created.
- Automation Processes List views can now be accessed by standard users.
- When sending a document for signature with DocuSign, if the client has a contact with the same email address as client and the contact is selected as the recipient, this now correctly picks up the Contact Name not the Client Name.
- When using Sticky Views, if a view is removed and a user still has this view as their last selected view, the default view is now displayed for the workspace.
- In an Automation Custom Process:
- If a Client View is used that is set up to select Archived or Unmatched clients, the process is now selecting the clients with the correct status.
- If a Client View is used that is set up using the Source column, the process is now selecting the clients with the correct Source data.
- Correction to error when a Document view was selected as the filter.
- In an Automation Custom Process using Create Word with the Filing Status set as "Unfiled" now correctly creates the document.
- In an Automation Custom Process that create a word document using a Stationery, the Delivery Status is now correctly picked up.
- When using Create File Note using an iPad, the drawer now displays correctly.
- In Jobs, after selecting the Jobs Board, views can now be selected correctly from the Jobs menu.
- Connecting a client to Xero in Client - Apps now connects without an error.
- Creating a template for PDF now only allows a .PDF file to be selected.