This article covers the following:
- Authentication error when installing the FYI Migrate app
- No permissions in ACL
- Error due to a file system limitation and the sync stops at a certain file
Authentication error when installing the FYI Migrate app
When installing the FYI Migrate app the following error displays:
"Authentication error: Authentication failed Uri mismatch. Expected (/favcon.ico) Actual (/)."
This is related to the browser that you have as your default browser.
Install Chrome and make this your default browser.
Error "Exception retrieving Invu data" when starting the FYI Migration app
When starting the FYI Migration app, if you get an error such as "Exception retrieving Invu data" and the app skips all documents, this is due to an out of date FYI Migration app.
If you have been given the link to download the FYI Migrate app, download this again to make sure you have the latest version and start the migration process again. Otherwise, please contact your Client Success Manager to download the latest FYI Migrate app.
No permissions in ACL
After selecting the folders to migrate, a permission error displays.
Error: Permission error for folder "foldername"
Ensure the path exists and you have read permissions.
Error: No permissions in ACL
You do not have sufficient permissions to enable the FYI Migrate application to access and upload your documents.
- Run the Migrate App as Administrator
- If the application is open, close the application
- Right click on the application file, and select 'Run as administrator'
- Request IT assistance to upgrade your permissions
- If running as Administrator does not work, or you do not have access to run as administrator, please forward this guide to your IT provider.
Error due to a file system limitation and the sync stops at a certain file
If the syncing is giving a file system limitation error and the sync is stopping, this is likely due to fragmentation in a large file. This situation should not occur as the migration app will check for fragmentation and copy the file if needed. If the migration app is running for a long time however, this could still occur, but restarting the migration app should fix this by copying the file.
If needed, the following are instructions for how to correct this manually.
For example, in the following error, the fragmentation was in the fyi_data file.
"The requested operation could not be completed due to a file system limitation : 'C:\Users\aaaaaa\AppData\Roaming\FYI Migrate\fyi_data.db'
To correct this:
- Shut down the migration app.
- Locate the file as shown in the error that was displayed.
- Take a copy of the file to another location.
- Delete the original file.
- Move the copied file back to where the original was with the same name.
- Restart the app.