FYI can be integrated with digital signature providers FuseSign for digital signing.
The following describes how to set up FYI so that documents can be sent directly to FuseSign.
For information on how to send a document for signature using FuseSign, refer to Digital Signatures using FuseSign. This article also has details of the Signature Merge Field that needs to be added to a template used when sending documents for signature via FuseSign.
To use the integration with FuseSign:
- You need to have a current subscription with FuseSign.
You need a current subscription with FuseSign on a Business Plan or above. Ask them for their special pricing for FYI clients.
Start a free 14-day trial with full access to the integration via the FuseSign website.
- An FYI administrator will first need to connect your FuseSign account to FYI.
- Users can then send selected PDF documents for signing from FYI using the Signature button.
Connect your Digital Signature Account to FYI
Your FuseSign account needs to be connected to FYI.
- This is a one-off step and can only be done by an FYI administrator.
- The user who does the connection with FuseSign must be an Administrator on FuseSign.
Note: If the user doing the connect is not an Administrator on FuseSign, when users send a document for signature they will see an error "User does not have the permission to impersonate another user using Bundle.CreatedBy. Ensure this user is a FuseSign Administrator."
- Log in as an FYI administrator who is also an Administrator on FuseSign.
- From FYI, click the Automation menu option.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- In the FuseSign app, click the cog icon to edit it.
- In the FuseSign Settings panel, click Connect.
- You are redirected to the FuseWorks Account Management screen. Please sign in with your FuseSign credentials.
- You are then prompted to Authorise the FuseSign/FYI connection. Click Authorize.
Once connected, you will be redirected back to FYI’s Apps tab. To confirm that connection, click the cog icon in the FuseSign app to re-open it.
You will see the connected date and time, as well as an option to disconnect.
- For FuseSign, you can set the Assign documents to individual users switch to allow for multi-users of FuseSign.
- When Assign documents to individual users is set to "Off" there is only one shared account for everyone to use.
- Set Assign documents to individual users switch to "On" when you have multiple accounts in FuseSign. When sending a document it will show under the user's FuseSign account, so when a user sends a PDF for signing it will show under the documents that user sent.
Note: Only enable this if all users that will be sending documents have an account setup on FuseSign. If this is enabled, and the user does not have an account tries to send a document for signature, they will see an error "User does not have the permission to impersonate another user using Bundle.CreatedBy. Ensure this user is a FuseSign Administrator."