FYI can be integrated with digital signature providers FuseSign for digital signing.
The following describes how to set up FYI so that documents can be sent directly to FuseSign.
For a video walkthrough on how to send a document for digital signing using FuseSign, refer to FYI and FuseSign integration.
For information on how to send a document for signature using FuseSign, refer to Digital Signatures using FuseSign.
This article contains the following sections:
Using the Integration with FuseSign
To use the integration with FuseSign:
- You need a current subscription with FuseSign on a Business Lite Plan or above, or have set up a trial account. The trial account gives you full access to all the features of FuseSign for 14 days. After your 14-day trial, you can subscribe to a monthly/no-lock in plan.
Start a free 14-day trial with full access to the integration via the FuseSign website.
- An FYI Admin will first need to connect your FuseSign account to FYI.
- Users can then send selected PDF documents for signing from FYI using the Signature button.
Connect your Digital Signature Account to FYI
Your FuseSign account needs to be connected to FYI.
- This is a one-off step and can only be done by an FYI Admin, or a user in a User Group that has Permissions enabled for Automations.
- The user who does the connection with FuseSign must be an Administrator on FuseSign.
Note: If the user doing the connect is not an Administrator on FuseSign, when users send a document for signature they will see an error "User does not have the permission to impersonate another user using Bundle.CreatedBy. Ensure this user is a FuseSign Administrator."
- Login as an FYI Admin who is also an Administrator on FuseSign.
- From FYI, click the Automation menu option.
- Go to the Apps tab.
- In the FuseSign app, click the cog icon to edit it.
- In the FuseSign Settings panel, click Connect.
- You are redirected to the FuseWorks Account Management screen. Please sign in with your FuseSign credentials.
- You are then prompted to Authorise the FuseSign/FYI connection. Click Authorize.
Once connected, you will be redirected back to FYI’s Apps tab. To confirm that connection, click the cog icon in the FuseSign app to re-open it.
You will see the connected date and time, as well as an option to disconnect.For FuseSign, you can set the Assign documents to individual users switch to allow for multi-users of FuseSign.
- When Assign documents to individual users is set to "Off" there is only one shared account for everyone to use.
- Set Assign documents to individual users switch to "On" when you have multiple accounts in FuseSign. When sending a document it will show under the user's FuseSign account, so when a user sends a PDF for signing it will show under the documents that user sent.
Note: Only enable this if all users that will be sending documents have an account setup on FuseSign. If this is enabled, and the user does not have an account tries to send a document for signature, they will see an error "User does not have the permission to impersonate another user using Bundle.CreatedBy. Ensure this user is a FuseSign Administrator."
- You can also enable Ignore bad phone numbers. This allows for the export of an invalid phone number (for example, an invalid character in the phone number or if the number does not match a valid phone number format such as not enough or too many digits). When this is enabled in FYI, if the phone number is invalid, a signature request can still be completed and sent from FuseSign.
- In the FuseSign Setting panel, click Reveal Secret Key.
This displays the FuseSign Access Key Secret for FYI. The Access Key ID and the Access Key Secret keys are used in FuseSign to connect to FYI. You can click the clipboard icon to copy each of these and paste them, for example to a Word document, to use later in FuseSign.