Xero is changing the way all app partners integrate with Xero Practice Manager (XPM).
This will provide increased data security to meet the compliance rules mandated by tax authorities worldwide.
What action is required?
An FYI admin with XPM Administrator privileges will need to upgrade your FYI / XPM integration by 31/03/2021.
This is a straightforward, one-off process, which can be summarised as:
- Ensure your XPM has Third Party Access enabled
- Upgrading your XPM connection from within FYI
- In FYI go to Automation / Apps
- Select Xero Practice Manager
- Click Migrate XPM Integration
- Log in to Xero and allow access to FYI
If you do not complete the upgrade by 31/03/2021, your integration between FYI and Xero Practice Manager will be cut-off.
No action is required by other FYI users.
Who is this applicable to?
This needs to be actioned by all practices integrating with Xero Practice Manager.
How do I complete the upgrade?
Refer to the step-by-step guide in Essential Upgrade to Xero Practice Manager Integration
If you experience any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.