When I try to preview a spreadsheet I get the error
"We can't open this workbook. It's set to only show certain named items, but they aren't in the workbook".
When I edit the spreadsheet, it just displays as a blank worksheet.
The worksheet(s) have been hidden in Excel.
- In FYI, edit the spreadsheet.
- In Excel, from the View menu option, click Unhide
- A pop-up message displays to confirm the Unhide. Click OK.
This should show the content of the spreadsheet.
- Close the spreadsheet and click "I'm finished Editing" in FYI.
- Try to Preview and Edit the spreadsheet again.