"We can't open this workbook. It's set to only show certain named items, but they aren't in the workbook" when previewing a spreadsheet and blank worksheet when I edit
When I try to preview a spreadsheet I get the error
"We can't open this workbook. It's set to only show certain named items, but they aren't in the workbook".
When I edit the spreadsheet, it just displays as a blank worksheet.
The worksheet(s) have been hidden in Excel.
- In FYI, edit the spreadsheet.
- In Excel, from the View menu option, click Unhide
- A pop-up message displays to confirm the Unhide. Click OK.
This should show the content of the spreadsheet.
- Close the spreadsheet and click "I'm finished Editing" in FYI.
- Try to Preview and Edit the spreadsheet again.
Start a free trial, navigate FYI, learn the essentials.
Access our library of video tutorials, training webinars and masterclasses.
Configure FYI, migrate your documents and onboard your team.
Setup and configure users, practice settings, manage your FYI plan and more.
Ready-to-go automations for a range of processes used in practices.
new collaborate, automation, merge fields, primary client, in tray